My Most Favorite Holiday

Christmas and Thanksgiving are America’s perennially favorite holidays. Personally, these two holidays are close to my heart, but what really captivates me and lets me enjoy myself is when I have a Rocky Point holiday. Up to now, I can never forget my annual spring holiday in Puerto Penasco. I usually go the place a week right after my final exams were due.

I have my own favorites in Rocky Point. And these places, to these days, stick greatly in my heart. I always love to hang out and eat in their local restaurants. My mouth really waters whenever I recall myself eating tacos or enchiladas along the street for they make me want more of it!

Puerto Penasco really lets met reminisce a lot of my past. And now that I have my family, I never fail to bring them to Rocky Point ant to have our annual spring break. We stay at the same hotel where I stayed ten years ago. We hang out at the same places where I hanged out a decade past. I still enjoy the very simple existence that I had for many years now.

To sum them all, a vacation in Puerto Penasco allows me to become myself. A week or two there allow me to rejuvenate. Just to see the sun shines and sets inspire me; and as I and my wife watch our kids play on the seashore and pick up shells, it reminds me that the greatest source of happiness in life is to do the simplest things that we all enjoy and want.

shared by: Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009

0 comments: