True Hectic Capiznon Blogger 2009

I am newbie it’s a challenge in my part to compete with other’s to so that I can test my skill’s in optimizing my site and continue exploring for the thing that I have not been yet know. I am very busy or I can just call my self as a Hectic Blogger because their are some work and project that I am working form now on. Beside’s optimizing my site I challenge my self how far my skill can reach that is the only thing that I want to prove test my skills in optimizing the sites even though that I am very Hectic at this time not only in the flied of SEO but also in my studying. A very hectic capiznon bloggers 2009.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blogging and SEO is very hard to learn, but you can try and try, dont give up, just try it to learn and to gain more knowledge.

Mademoisellerinie said...

thank you for visited my blog..^^ your blog also cool^^

Anonymous said...

it is very hard for me as a newbie to optimize my blog....

your blog is very nice ang informative.....

please visit my site too.

http://amaers.wordpress.com

admin said...

Thanks for dropping comments! your blog is nice also

Anonymous said...

Galing mo bro..that's true we're just the same I am also hectic but i am amaze with you..You have a time to optimize your blog even though you are so hectic.nakz..

Anonymous said...

SEO Contests help us to learn and to gain more knowledge.