My Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009

This is my first post for the Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009 Capiz Inter-School SEO challenge. At first I doubt to join this hectic Capiznon bloggers 2009 competition because I'm a newbie. Know nothing at all. What forced this blog to join is that only students and teachers in Capiz are allowed to join the present Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009 competition. What I mean is they are allowed only to join with a new sub domain or free blog. Start from scratch. This make the Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009 competition fear enough to all the competitors.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah. That's a great challenge to all blogger in Capiz.

Anonymous said...

Good luck James. This is a good opportunity for you and other Capiznon bloggers and SEOs as well.

admin said...

Thank you very much for the support my friend.

Anonymous said...

The Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009 contest is a succesful one hope we can still all join in the next contest.

Anonymous said...

I am in to Philippines Internet Review and I came be to bid you goodluck.